Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11 Weeks out- Posing practice


These are a little dark, sorry, but you get the idea. These were taken 2 weeks before the Arnold Expo during a posing practice with Adela & my teamies Shelsea & Emily with O.F.F. Challenge. Posing for figure is sooo different than Bikini (duuuuh, Alea!) I am such a perfectionist & I just can't stand it when I can't do something great right away. I have always been a stickler for proper form. Ever since I was little I used to try my hardest to do every move perfectly to stand out from the rest & impress my teachers. This day of posing was very frustrating for me as I couldn't get the feel for how to get my lats out. My hubby Aziel & Adela would encourage me that I was getting it but I wasn't feeling I was in control of it yet & that to me wasn't getting it. We are usually our own worst critics but then if we weren't we wouldn't push ourselves to be greater, would we? I could practice my Bikini posing all day long with confidence but this time it was my turn to feel what it was like to be out of my element. On that day I learned that I wasn't gonna get it perfect in one day but don't think I didn't go home & practice for 4 more hours! lol! Determination is my best friend right now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment