Monday, March 28, 2011

6 Weeks Out!






Well, I'm six weeks out from the Pittsburgh Pro show & I'm feelin like I've made some progress this week. Stepping up my cardio (excuse the pun, tee hee :) has really helped & I'm finally starting to feel in touch with my inner figure girl, lol. The diet is not hard per se but it has been the biggest hurdle this week. I'm a little grouchier than usual as I'm craving no-no foods & can't have them. It doesn't help when Adela eats a Snickers right in front of me!! Just you wait Chica, payback is a bruja :P Having a lot of fun helping Adela get ready for the NPC Adela Garcia Classic. It's going to be an epic event! If you can make it happen, enter to compete, sponsor or come & see the show on June 25th. Go to www.adelagarciaclassic.com for info. At this point I'm taking it day by day just trying to focus on just getting every meal in & getting the workouts in & still able to keep up with the kiddo's school & activities. My plan of action this year is getting my cardion in the am done before they get up & then I get my workouts in while their in school (except for the nights I teach class at the gym) so as not to take away from our time together too much. My amazing hubby has been cooking their dinner most nights so I won't be tempted to indulge in their food. I am so blessed to have a supportive team. Thank you family, Adela & O.F.F. Challenge, FMG & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment